Marketing Risk and Supplier Exec
Marketing Risk and Supplier Exec, £35000 - £40000, Bristol, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a well-known, market leading organisation.
Your new role
In your new role you'll be working as a manager in the Corporate Planning & Optimisation team, managing and coordinating 1st Line risk and supplier management controls and governance for corporate marketing. You will be working with the corporate governance team and the marketing risk & supplier team to ensure we deliver a collaborative and cohesive approach to risk & controls for marketing across the UK.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this position you will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience of governance in a highly regulated market environment and complex matrix organisation.
- Ability to understand and interpret policy and regulation to ensure effective governance practices.
- Experience of supplier management, gaining added value from commercial relationships.
- Strong understanding of supplier management processes and ethics within an FS environment.
- A good understanding of Marketing activity and delivery
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve outcomes through others, both with and without authority.
What you'll get in return
In return you'll get to work for a hugely recognised, well respected organisation, and receive a salary of £35000 - £40000 + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.