Digital Project Manager - Contract until March 2018
- Immediate agency experienced Digital Project Manager wanted.
- 4 month contract up till March 2018.
- Competitive day rate in the region of £250 - £300.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside some of the most talented minds in the industry with global brands on impressive high budget projects. This role will be varied and you will be responsible for: scoping, estimating project costs, project planning, quality management, resourcing project risk and assumption management. As Digital Project Manager you’ll be the glue that holds the digital projects and development needs together – from start to completion. You’ll make sure the right projects are prioritised and help the internal teams structure their commitments.
What experience you’ll need
- Agency experienced Digital Project Manager/ Scrum Master.
- Track record in delivering multiple projects across digital (strategy, engagement, content, web design and builds).
- You will be passionate about digital marketing with a background in working with large scale digital campaigns – particularly CRM.
- As it’s a short contract it’s essential you will be available for the full duration from December – March.
Along with the opportunity to work with leading global brands, for your hard work you'll be rewarded with a day rate circa £200 - £300 per day and to join some of the most talented digital experts in the South West.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting edge marketing agency then don’t hesitate to apply now.