Performance Marketing Manager
- Strong EU presence.
- Mix of acquisition channels provides great variety.
- Fast growth in less than 3 years.
What you’ll be doing
The Performance Marketing Manager will report into the Head of Digital Marketing and work broadly across a number of channels. These include Paid Social (Facebook), PPC (AdWords and Bing), Social Media, Display and also elements of organic, although they have their own in-house SEO expert to focus on this.
Further to the UK there has been considerable success in other regions, the main ones here being France, Germany, North America but also Poland, Italy and Spain. Great that you can have this variety in a number of markets for a brand this young, as it can take a while to step up to an international footprint. Their level of investment is going to create huge opportunity in the future so you can expect lots of avenues to open up in terms of career progression.
There is flexibility on experience here, so if you have a mix of acquisition experience it’s a great role where you can learn and develop specific areas. For example, if your strengths are on Paid Social rather than PPC you can upskill on the latter, and vice versa. Very few roles are able to offer such a tailored career path.
What experience you’ll need
- Broad Digital Acquisition experience, ideally across Paid Social, PPC, SEO and Social Media.
- Hands-on experience in at least 1-2 of these areas.
- Analytical approach to digest analytical/customer data, and use these insights to adjust your day to day strategy.
- Having worked for an eCommerce brand would be a real plus.
- Passion for eCommerce and a strong understanding of how acquisitions can impact commercial outcomes.
- Desire to work for a business with the feel of a start-up.
There is a salary on offer of between £30-40k for this role, depending on experience. Great benefits too including pension, private healthcare, fitness events in-house and free products / discounts for family and friends!
Get in touch with Joe to learn a bit more about this one.