ECommerce Programme Manager
ECommerce Programme Manager, £50000 - £60000, South Wales, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a global organisation and a market leader within its field. Due to extremely exciting times for the organisation they are creating an eCommerce team to drive their business in new and innovative ways!
Your new role
In your new role as eCommerce Programme Manager you will lead the implementation of the organisation's eCommerce strategy, managing a portfolio of projects to design, build and deploy a digital sales & service customer experience (CX), redefining existing business processes and embedding new ways of working across the company's commercial function.In this capacity, you will have the responsibility for driving the organisation towards the realisation of its eCommerce ambition, leading the change process and making things happen. You will be required to manage a team of project managers, as well as an extended network of local deployment teams, within a complex matrix environment, and will be expected to bring clarity, cooperation, and motivation to the team, whilst simultaneously managing the competing interests of multiple stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be a success in your new role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in business processes reengineering, and implementation of IT solutions
- Experience of working within a global organisation, across cultures and geographies
- Project management tools and techniques, specifically experience delivering projects using Agile Methodology is essential
- Knowledge of key commercial levers such as Pricing, Product Mix, and Brand strategy
- Background or specific knowledge in eCommerce, Web Development and development of digital solution / tools is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills at a senior level (must be capable of operating independently at board level)
- Proven change management experience in delivering complex IT and business change
- Ability to operate in a complex matrix environment, delivering through others, managing up and across, as well as down.
- Leadership and management skills relating to both a direct team of ~ 10 members and an extended team within a matrix management structure
What you'll get in return
In return you have the opportunity to be part of a ground breaking team, taking an already extremely successful organisation to even greater heights. You will get a salary of £50000 - £60000 + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.