Marketing & Communications Manager (Investment Management)
Marketing & Communication Manager (Investment Management)
A new role has been created for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to lead and develop the marketing plans in EMEA markets that are aligned with the business' global plans. Working for a global Investment Management firm with a presence in London, you will oversee all of the marketing plans including events, PR and sales enablement. You will be responsible for communication strategy, project planning & management, writing, production as well as working with external vendors and contacts.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing (Based in Boston), you will work with local team members, EMEA investor relations team, and marketing team members based in Boston to drive the marketing strategy and plans.
Your responsibilities include:
- Organise and oversee all marketing events in local markets
- Manage local team focused on client/prospects presentations and RFPs for local markets, leveraging shared global content
- Develop opportunities to raise awareness and profile of the business through media relations
- Develop opportunities to raise awareness and profile of the business through conferences and executive speaking opportunities
Ideally you will have:
- Proven project management skills with the ability to deliver high-quality work with the timeframe and budgets provided
- Ability to independently analyze information and solve problems with strong business judgement
- Excellent understanding of the financial markets, institutional client base, investment concepts and ideally have worked in a private equity before
- Proven ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Established media relationships with EMEA
- Ability to manage a wide range of events, including high-profile client-facing events with senior executive
- Line managerial experience and budge responsibility
This is an opportunity to lead a marketing team within the EMEA market whilst being a part of a global business presence. It is essential that you have experience in working for Investment Management firms and have an excellent understanding of the industry.