Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, £45000, Bristol, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a global, well established organisation, looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their innovative and creative team.
Your new role
In your new role as a Senior Account Manager, you will be required to manage and develop senior client relationships whilst identifying opportunities to cross sell business solutions and services, taking responsibility for the implementation of new opportunities. You will delivering exceptional quality customer service whilst driving and maintaining operational excellence will ensure client expectations are always exceeded. As senior Account Manager, you will be required to set individual and team objectives to meet key business drivers whilst actively monitoring and managing performance.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in your application to the post of Senior Account Manager you will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Liaising directly with clients and advising on campaign print/digital solutions is preferred
- Working in a client facing role
- Holding a managerial position
- Working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Working in print/ print management/ print buying/ marketing print procurement essential
- Managing and communicating with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
What you'll get in return
In return you will join a market leading organisation, working with some of the worlds biggest business' and a healthy salary of £45000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.