Senior Digital Project Manager Virtual Reality, Aug Reality, Apps
- Rare opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to break into the world of VR, AR and Apps.
- Work with cutting edge technology within a global, enterprise level client base.
- Fantastic opportunity for progression.
- c.£35k plus benefits.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a close knit and highly talented team of project and account managers, , CGI artists, animators, programmers, developers and film makers you’ll lead the producer team to deliver the goods. We’re talking highly interactive and cutting edge Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Interactive Applications.
You’ll lead the production team, ensuring that projects are delivered to the highest quality with complete accountability for managing timelines and budgets. This will see you taking the process from end to end, planning, supporting and motivating the team, managing external resources, spotting and mitigating risks early doors and effectively communicating with key stakeholders in line with project objectives and deliverables.
What experience you’ll need
- Foremost you’ll be a proven digital project manager or digital producer with a proven track record of successfully delivering creatively lead digital projects
- You’ll be able to demonstrate taking projects from project scope to delivery
- Somebody who enjoys working with clients and delivering success – hand in hand with client services knowing how and where you support each other to get the right results for all
- Whilst experience with VR, AR and apps would be the icing on the cake this isn’t essential – If you’re enjoy life within a digital marketing, media, creative or tech firm and looking for a new challenge at the for front of innovation this could be just what you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll get in return for you talents
A salary c.£35k, 24 days holidays + bank holidays, shut down at Christmas and your birthday off, private medical insurance, free parking, lovely people and most importantly the chance to be part of a growing company where you can progress in line with its success.
Please get in touch with Nick now for more information.