A global agency are seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial Solutions Director paying £100,000 + benefits.
Your new company
A global agency with industry-leading technology are seeking to recruit a Senior Marketer on a permanent basis. They are an innovative company that working alongside leading brands to help improve their creative needs.
Your new role
This is a core position within the business where you will be responsible for the development and delivery of key initiative and innovation. Reporting to the Strategic Director you will be responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of communication with existing clients and prospects, developing relationships and ways of working. As a Solutions Director, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding client and market issues and addressing these issues for clients and prospects
- Developing effective growth strategies and managing opportunities with clients and prospects
- Driving marketing automation and digital transformation to improve customer experiences and operational effectiveness
- Working with client teams across the company to develop and retain relationships
- Managing the sales cycle and leading pitches and solutions propositions
- Introducing and managing client centric innovation programmes
- Achieve and excel stretch growth targets
- Strong negotiation and consensus building skills
- Ability to understand current / changing business strategy, participation in the delivery
- Strong professional network, demonstrated at senior level / C suite
- Identify business issues and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Sound understanding of digital marketing and associated technology / concepts
- Leadership skills, specifically able to focus on the vision and strategies of the group while managing the tactical components of running the daily business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Able to bring people on a journey,
- Balance daily support needs with long-term strategy and successfully combine vision and reality into effective plans
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present convincingly to a senior audience
- Demonstrated expertise using written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
- Sound financial reporting and forecasting experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years marketing experience in Retail, Tech or Financial Services
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.