Marketing Manager - Financial Services/Banking Industry
Do you work in the banking or financial services industry? Are you an experienced marketing expert with a broad marketing pedigree?
We are currently looking for a marketing professional to join a relatively new team in delivering a full integrated marketing strategy for the intermediary markets. The role will be working for a mortgage provider based near London that prides themselves on working in partnership with their clients to provide a high-quality service to each customer. They understand that each transaction will be different and work at tailoring each offering to the needs of each customer requirement.
You will be the second hire into the division reporting into the Head of Marketing Communications, working closely to design and implement a multi-channel marketing approach. As mentioned above, your main focus initially will be on the intermediary markets (mortgage brokers) with the model later developing to a direct to consumer focus. The role will cover both the on and offline programmes and the main duties will include:
- The creation and implementation of the marketing plan
- Designing appropriate marketing collateral as well as delivering suitable marketing campaigns to drive awareness of the products and services
- Work closely with other teams throughout the business to ensure delivery on both annual and quarterly plans
- To ensure everything is compliant with FCA regulations and procedures
- To look after specific budgets and targets to ensure delivery of ROI
- Establish ways of measuring marketing effectiveness and performance
Although this is currently a standalone role there is potential for it to have direct reports in the future with the development of the team and division.
So if you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity, why not apply below?
Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £45k - £60k DoE
Benefits: discretionary bonus + pension + life assurance + medial cover + lots more
- Strong marketing experience working within the financial services or banking industry
- A broad marketing pedigree having worked across all parts of the marketing mix, including both online and offline
- Experience on working in both the B2B (intermediary market) as well as B2C (direct to consumer) markets
- Have an understand of relevant marketing metrics and KPIs and know how to embed them
- Be very commercially astute and have experience of managing budgets
- Strong stakeholder experience having collaborated previously with different teams
For further information please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.