Senior Marketing Analyst - Advertising & Digital Media Channels
Senior Marketing Analyst
Advertising & Digital Media Channels
- Established, credible customer analytics function; opportunity to work on mature and ongoing projects.
- Excellent training and development opps due to size of company and pedigree of clients.
- Global business with international opps available in the future.
This role will be working on delivering insights around campaign performance across advertising and digital media channels, for large scale FMCG brands. Your ultimate aim is to ensure your clients customer base receives a personalised experience when interacting with them, so a background in dealing both behavioral and attitudinal data is important.
Working as part of the marketing analytics team for this global customer marketing and analytics consultancy, you will be facing into senior level stakeholders; so excellent communication, influencing and engagement skills are key.
You will be providing actionable, strategic recommendations on how to improve and shape campaign performance, through the provision of insightful results and suggestions.
You will apply statistical techniques in order to improve your clients campaign performance, ROI and understanding of their customers engagement, so a background in customer analytics is also required; using techniques such as clustering, modelling, profiling, data visualization and programming.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- A background of working within a large customer driven environment, ideally some exposure to Retail (clothing, grocery, FMCG, merchandise etc.)
- Strong use of SAS Base OR R, Python for statistical analysis
- Ideally experience of working in a digital media or advertising environment, alternatively classic loyalty or CRM analytics experience will be considere
- Proven analytical experience using techniques such as segmentation, customer profiling, cluster analysis, model development
- The ability to bring analytical findings to life, presenting to senior level stakeholders
- Self-starter and strong communication skills - engaging and innovative approach
TITLE: Senior Analyst - Advertising & Digital Media Channels
SALARY: £50k - £55k plus bonus & benefits
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies. We pride ourselves on assisting people in locating new positions within dynamic organizations across the UK & Europe. So if you are looking for a new challenge and a career move which will raise you to the next level, get in touch, it could be the most fruitful communication you make today!