Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage the company’s brand and product delivery across a wide range of financial services products.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities Include
- The successful marketing manager will be the custodian of the brand, creating positive awareness within PR, events, website management.
- Working in conjunction with sales, developing and implementing appropriate business development. Provide inputs into the new business plans and forecasting for retention, new market development and product development.
- Ensure that the CRM system is managed and used effectively.
- Remaining vigilant to gather, and report on, relevant information and insight on various markets.
- As Marketing Manager you will understand the competitive landscapes.
- Identifying and proposing other new market opportunities.
- Agreeing objectives and targets with the board and team members.
- Undertaking regular 1-2-1s, team meetings (monthly) and appraisals.
- Coaching and developing team members.
- Sharing best practice across the team.
- Succession planning will be part of the marketing manager role.
- Managing the digital agency and other external supplier relationships.
- Manage the Marketing budget and sign-off invoices.
Marketing Manager Experience and Skills
- An experienced marketing manager working with market leading brands
- The successful Marketing Manager must have a broad knowledge and experience across the range of marketing disciplines e.g. brand, product, communication, pricing, promotion, market research/analysis, strategy (including management tools e.g. Ansoff, SWOT, PESTLE), digital, PR and events etc.
- Educated to degree level or hold a professional marketing qualification
- Able to competently manage and motivate staff alongside enabling professional development
- Drive and determination e.g. a ‘can do’ attitude, resilient and self-assured/confident Marketing Manager will thrive in this role.
- A working knowledge financial services regulatory environment would be a distinct advantage.