Data and Evaluation Executive, Major NGO | 12 Month Contract
Our client is an independent organisation operating across the financial services sector. As part of their UK wide strategy to enable and empower everyone to make sound financial decisions, they run a programme of measurement and evaluation to inform their own activities and those of the many organisations they commission.
Supporting the Operations and Commissioning Manager this is an important role providing the data, monitoring and business critical insights to enable informed evaluation and decision making. Key aspects of the role include:
- Analysing large datasets and producing business critical insights
- Detecting issues over performance by delivery partners
- Supporting the team with extensive evaluation and ad hoc analysis
- Producing regular data quality reports to support statistical modelling and to champion quality
- Working on Geographic Information System mapping of service delivery
- Contributing to cross-team project work and knowledge sharing
- Producing regular monthly commissioning reports to monitor performance and conduct trend analysis for year end projection
- Building client profiles that are benchmarked against target groups and channel performance
With extensive experience and confidence in working with large datasets, you will be able to analyse complex performance data, build client profiles and draw insight conclusions and produce reports. You will have experience of working with financial data and assessing value for money and will ideally be able to build and monitor performance dashboards. You will have experience of GIS and any exposure to the financial services sector would be an advantage, but not essential. Excellent opportunity to join a progressive thought-leading organisation, where you will contribute to challenging initiatives and deliver real results, based in modern offices in central London with great transport links.