Digital Marketing & Website Manager
DIGITAL MARKETING & WEBSITE MANAGER - £40k-£45k
A very successful multi award winning company based in Reading are seeking a Digital Marketing and Website Manager who will be responsible for devising strategy and leading the growth and development of the organisation's Digital culture.
You will be responsible for developing the company’s website, digital and email strategy to help increase traffic and build engagement / conversion.
The role of the Digital Marketing & Website Manager:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Track conversion rates and make relevant improvements to the website to increase performance
- Manage the ongoing development of the website; optimise website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing
- Create and upload copy and images, drive design of website banners / web visuals etc., working with an external design agency
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO etc.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Skills & Experience required for the Digital Marketing & Website Manager:
- Degree educated - ideally in Marketing or related field
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in B2B digital marketing, SEO - optimising digital performance
- Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation, SEO, PPC and social media
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Familiar with Drupal, the use of a source control system to control the release of enhancements in a controlled manner etc.
- Advanced Web Analytics experience
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Project Management skills and project delivery excellence including maintenance of a prioritised and detailed roadmap for the website
- Able to drive and manage resources including web developers (internal and external), design agency etc.
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Driven, ambitious and tenacious
- Willing to be strategic and hand-ons at the same time
- Someone who really wants to drive a small company forward and enables it to compete effectively with the ‘big boys’ online
If you are interested in this role then please apply here with a short covering letter. We will acknowledge your application.