TV Planning & Buying Manager
TV Planning & Buying Manager
We are seeking experienced candidates with an agency background in Media Planning & Buying. We have a number of positions we are dealing with for this one dynamic client, at different levels of seniority from Senior Executive to Associate Director level and salary and benefits are negotiable depending on your level of experience in TV media planning & buying.
Our client is an award-winning, borderless Brand Performance media agency. That means that they deliver game-changing performance across both brand and performance metrics for their clients, time after time, wherever in the world they need it.
They have a fully integrated, channel-neutral planning approach, supported by best in class channel specialists unlocking the best performance from their clients’ media budgets.
- Do you want to be part of a fast-growing Media Agency?
- Are you an expert in the TV planning and buying process?
- A leader up for your next challenge?
Our client is one of the UK’s largest and most profitable independent media agencies. It’s a great place to work, with passionate staff and awards to back this…
This is a key role within the organisation ensuring that we maximise profitability by creating exceptional teams and work. Using a consultative approach understanding your client’s business needs and context, applying a plan that will improve performance. With a passion and drive to make things happen, preparing and presenting new pitches will be inspired by you. In a nutshell, you will manage the running of the broadcast delivery team operations and people.
responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead the day-to-day running of assigned accounts, managing and improving overall media planning, buying and reporting output of the agency
- Lead in the transition of a strategic approach to a tangible media plan
- Foster collaboration between internal disciplines and across the Agency
- Identify and tackle delivery issues, acting as an escalation point for the delivery team
- Lead account management day-to-day on assigned clients with overall responsibility for plan creation, negotiation, campaign management, mid/post campaign reporting and optimization
- Provide expertise for clients on the TV planning and buying process and market in general – acting as a consultant, understanding the nature of the client’s business needs and context, applying this to plan effectively and improve performance over time
- Be the key point of contact for TV stations in terms of day-to-day trading issues, conflict resolution, process management/improvement & new opportunities
- Manage the team and foster their personal development
who are you?
- Fully conversant with TV Media Planning and Buying, but able to think across the whole media mix
- Analytical, results-driven and passionate about campaign performance
- Able to inspire clients and team through strong leadership
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Energetic, determined and proactive
It is a fun yet professional culture with a work hard, play hard ethos. This extends through to the added benefits for their employees, including but not limited to; once a month leave early on a Friday, contribution to gym membership, holiday discounts and a social committee organising regular events.