- Marketing a high-performing portfolio of events that includes conferences and awards
- B2B Marketing, targeting senior professionals in the healthcare sector
- Stakeholder engagement across multiple functions internally and externally
- Budget management
- End to end campaign marketing to generate awards entries, table sales, visitor numbers, paid delegate numbers and leads for sponsorship opportunity
The Role: This marketing position is a key hire in this large business intelligence publisher. Reporting to the Head of Events and Marketing, this Marketing Manager will be tasked with driving delegate revenue to conferences and awards whilst delivering qualified leads to the sales team to aid revenue growth through sponsorship opportunity. You will deliver brand enhancing marketing communications to enrich clients' relationship with the brand as well enhance long-term audience development.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Developing content-led lead generation marketing campaigns
- Running integrated end to end marketing campaigns via email, social media, web marketing and advertising
- Creating sales support materials
- Measuring and reviewing effectiveness of campaigns through google analytics to report and provide insights into campaign success
- Building relationships with internal teams
To be considered for this role you must have:
- B2B Events Marketing experience
- Experience of generating leads through integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Company: This leading business publisher within the healthcare sector has seen an unprecedented amount of growth over the last few years. The growth and acquisition of a new business has prompted the need to secure an excellent Marketing Manager who is bright, passionate and commercially driven.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £36,000 - £42,000+ bonus + benefits (excellent company benefits)
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.