SEO Senior Account Manager - Independent Digital Agency
Job Title: SEO Senior Account Manager - Independent Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits including 28 days holiday, pension, flexible working hours, away days and company events
About The Digital Agency
My client is an innovative and rapidly expanding digital marketing and content production agency who is going from strength to strength. Due to exponential recent growth, this fairly young agency is now looking to bring on board a talented SEO Senior Account Manager to join their ambitious team. This agency places innovation and quality at the heart of everything they do, and they've established an impressive client portfolio comprising of big name multinational brands like PepsiCo as well as disruptive growing brands in booming B2B sectors like Financial Technology. This agency delivers a breadth of innovative solutions for their clients across digital marketing, content marketing, video, apps, and virtual reality (VR) & augmented reality (AR) experiences. The new SEO Senior Account Manager will be joining a tight knit friendly team of ambitious industry professionals, where you'll become a key member of the team and will be able to make a big impact as the agency continues to grow.
About the SEO Senior Account Manager
Due to ongoing organic growth, my client is seeking an ambitious and committed SEO Senior Account Manager to join their dynamic team in central London.
Key Responsibilities for the SEO Senior Account Manager:
* Own client relationships, and drive SEO strategy for key clients across content strategy, off page and technical SEO
* Develop your commercial skills by pitching and presenting SEO based strategies to clients
* Work closely with senior management team to grow revenues from account base and to develop new business
* Take responsibility for training and mentoring junior team members
* Collaborate with internal teams including content and web development on the implementation of strategies
You will be a talented SEO professional looking to move up the career ladder. Agency side experience will be advantageous, but if you are a talented SEO professional currently working client side and looking to make the switch to agency, that could also work. You will be hugely passionate about all things SEO and will be looking to join an entrepreneurial independent agency where you can take ownership of SEO strategy for big name brands.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the SEO Account Manager:
* 4+ years' experience within an SEO focussed role
* Rounded SEO knowledge and understanding of how technical, content, off-page, conversion and analytics relate to successful SEO campaigns
* Excellent client facing, commercial and project management skills
* Practical knowledge of Google Analytics and skilled in SEO tools
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious SEO Senior Account Manager to accelerate their career within a friendly entrepreneurial agency who are growing and taking the industry by storm. You will receive bespoke training and you'll have the chance to progress quickly within the business.
For more information about the SEO Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.