This leading international law firm is top of its game in a number of key areas and the marketing and business development function has grown significantly in the last 2-3 years.
In this Bid Manager role you will work in the well-established central bid function which handles the firm’s biggest and most important strategic bids and panel appointments. You will :
- lead and manage major cross-border and cross-practice bids, playing an advisory role to the partners and the business. This will include:
- developing win themes;
- pricing, and
- rehearsing and coaching pitch team. You will also
- act as bid champion, promoting bid best practice and creating efficiencies in bid management.
- oversee bid reporting, and
- improve/monitor bid tools and resourcing.
You will have experience in a solid end-to-end bid management role within professional services, ideally a major law firm or accountancy firm. You will have the gravitas to influence and persuade partners and excellent writing/editing skills.