Marketing and Artwork Executive
Your new company
You will work for a leading, global Insurance group of organisations within their national markets marketing team. National markets brings together a network of international offices that write specialist commercial insurance products in their domestic markets. With the aim of being a sector specialist and leader in liability, the national markets operation works closely together exchanging product knowledge, sector expertise and ideas for new technology.
Your new role
- To assist the Head of Marketing in the planning, implementation, measurement and control of all marketing services as and when required
- Contribute and project manage as necessary the delivery of the marketing objectives
- Responsible for any internal analysis of client focused research from the database
- Contribute to drafting copy
- Assist with proof reading
- Maintain a press cuttings and advertising folder
- Maintain a stock collateral and stock sheet process
What you'll need to succeed
- Be an enthusiastic and driven marketer with a sound knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Have a degree in marketing or hold the CIM Advanced Diploma in Marketing
- Have strong analytical and reporting skills
- Be a confident presenter with the ability to communicate at all levels within a business structure
- Be a determined 'can do' approach as well as a commitment to ensuring others succeed
What you'll get in return
You will work for a growing global insurance organisation who are currently investing in their marketing team. They are keen that is becomes a role to develop the successful candidate in their marketing career, and up skill them as well. You will earn a salary of £25,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.