Client Relationship Manager - Leading Digital Marketing Agency
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager - Leading Digital Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £35,000 to £40,000 basic salary depending on experience plus commission scheme, flexible working hours, bespoke progression plan, laptop, 34 days holiday, 5% pension, travel, free food, socials
About The Digital Marketing Agency
My client, a rapidly growing and multi-award winning independent digital marketing agency based in the heart of London, are now looking for a talented Client Relationship Manager. They are making waves in the digital industry due to their unique to market approach to creating digital marketing strategies, and their headcount has grown by 40% over the past year. This dynamic agency delivers integrated digital marketing strategies spanning SEO, PPC, Programmatic Advertising, Analytics and Social Media. Due to their innovative data led approach they boast an excellent client retention rate have developed an exciting portfolio of blue chip clients - brands similar to Tesco, Barbour, BT and Net-a-Porter. As an agency they foster a collaborative, entrepreneurial and vibrant working culture, and they place a big emphasis on developing staff and promoting from within. This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team of experts where you can make a big impact and have the platform to progress quickly in seniority.
About The Client Relationship Manager role
The new Client Relationship Manager will work very closely with the Senior Business Development Manager and the Chief Commercial Officer, and will focus on growing revenues from existing key client accounts through up-sell and cross-sell of digital marketing services.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Relationship Manager:
* Build robust relationships with key client stakeholders
* Strategically identify opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling
* Work closely with digital marketing Account Managers on client retention strategy
* Identify opportunities, present to clients, and smoothly hand over new up-sell and cross-sell business to specialist digital marketing account management teams
* Manage expectations both internally and externally with clients
You'll be an ambitious and driven professional with a background in business development and sales, and you'll now be looking to accelerate your career in a strategic role within a leading digital marketing agency.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Client Relationship Manager role:
* Previous experience in a sales, business development or in a similar role in a digital agency
* Knowledge of digital marketing channels and commercial awareness of digital marketing KPI's
* Client facing and stakeholder management experience
* Experience dealing directly with senior stakeholders
* Highly motivated and proactive day to day
For more information about the Client Relationship Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.