Digital Analyst - Implementation Engineer (Google 360 )
We're seeking a Digital/Web Analyst with detailed knowledge of Google 360 (Google Analytics and Tag Manager) to join an international retailer's digital hub in London and help them implement their digital analysis capabilities - from looking at how to collect the data, tag management, QA testing and analysis.
Your remit will be to provide core technical expertise and governance around the digital analytics data which has been collected, supporting with the tagging of their data estate. At the moment it's done natively, but they will be decoupling this from the development team and into this particular position.
This is an Agile environment, and it's important you've got experience of the same. They work fortnightly launches and optimisations.
- Design and develop appropriate analytics and tracking solutions to meet identified needs, including code development, QA testing and ongoing maintenance.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify tracking requirements and opportunities
- Collaborate with development resources to design appropriate solutions
- Document current and future digital analytics implementations to include guidelines, data dictionaries and standards
This is a big brand employer, who's established a digital garage in the heart of London and are looking to launch a range of new unique and innovative digital services for the UK consumer.
They're currently around 200+ people, with a range of products in beta looking to launch early 2018, and a second wave likely to land in the second half of the year.
This appointment represents one of the first hires to their digital analytics team and is a critical one because of the need to get the groundwork in right, ready for each product's launch to market.
It's a really creative and innovative operation, looking to leverage steps forward in AR, VR, augmented reality, merged with the clever use of data with things like AI and machine learning possibilities to create really unique range of digital services.
For more information, apply today!
Role: Digital Analyst - Implementation Engineer (Google 360)
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 (based on experience)
Benefits: Generous bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and lots more.
- Experienced and highly knowledge in Google 360 (Tag Manager and Google Analytics principally)
- Experience in design and development of analytics and tracking solutions to meet identified needs, including code development, QA testing and ongoing maintenance
- Expertise in working with Google Tag Manager and Tealium
- Experience working with testing and optimisation technologies such as Maxmiser, Optimizely etc
- Experience working with other digital analytics systems such as, Tealeaf, Opinionlab, and/or other industry standard digital analytics tools
- A knowledge of 'Big Data' platforms is preferential (ie BigQuery/Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience working in an agile development environment
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.