Client Services Director
Job Title: Client Services Director - Global Digital Marketing Agency
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, sabbaticals, secondments, large training budget
About The Digital Marketing Agency
My client is an award-winning, international digital marketing agency that works with global B2B and technology businesses like Microsoft, IBM and Oracle. They create high performance marketing strategies using a multi-channel approach including social, insights, content and digital channels. This digital marketing agency has a global head count of over 100 employees and offices in Central London, America and Asia.
Due to a period of organic growth, the digital marketing agency is looking for a Client Services Director to take ownership over 3-4 key accounts within their impressive portfolio and make a real impact on the growth of these.
About The Client Services Director
As a Client Services Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to take ownership of key client accounts, leading a team of experts to deliver exceptional integrated marketing strategies.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Services Director:
* Manage big name B2B and technology key accounts, building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and stakeholders
* Contribute significantly to increasing revenue of existing accounts through a variety of digital marketing channels
* Lead and motivate teams from across the agency, drawing on their specialist skills to deliver effective marketing strategies
About The Successful Client Services Director
If you an ambitious and hungry Client Services director with strong experience in a strategic role, then this could be an ideal next step and provide you with the experience and development to progress your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Client Services Director:
* Proven experience working with big name B2B and Technology businesses, within an agency environment
* Ability to build relationships with senior level contacts and key stakeholders
* Proven experience leading and motivating a team
* Strong commercial skills and knowledge of digital marketing strategies
The Client Services Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £70,000 to £80,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Client Services Director role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6425.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.