Product Marketing Executive
As a supplier of compliance management solutions with over 1500+ customers using our products, it would be easy to label Ideagen Plc as a software company, but with offices across the UK, USA, Bulgaria, Malaysia and Dubai we are so much more than that. We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system – a remit much wider than a set of products. The last financial year saw us reach 62% growth and with a strategic plan for the future that involves growth through expansion and acquisition there has never been a more exciting time to join the Ideagen Team!
This new role is strategically central in our business and our Marketing team. You will help us to position our product brands, both internally across our multi-site organisation, and externally in our horizontal and vertical markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Marketing with a natural creative flair and an eye for detail, and is looking to develop their marketing experience in a fast growing, global technology company. Reporting to our Product Marketing Manager, you will be joining an already established team where you’ll be able to expand and grow your skills within your specific area of expertise.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand our customers and markets
- Inspire change and track our audience's understanding, awareness and engagement with our business
- Work in collaborative groups with colleagues from different functional areas of the business such as product management, customer service and sales
- Develop and execute product marketing strategy
- Think creatively and develop compelling messages and content
- Produce product-positioning content including thought leader articles and videos
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a B2B marketing role
- Marketing creativity
- Content production experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills
- Influencing skills and ability to thrive in a highly social, dynamic working environment
- Experience of working in the software industry
- CIM membership at MCIM or Chartered Marketer level
- An industry related degree
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and 32 days’ holiday including statutory holidays and your birthday - We feel it is important that all our people get to celebrate their birthday, so have the day off on us!