Marketing Executive (12 months fixed term)
As a supplier of compliance management solutions with 2000+ customers using our products, it would be easy to label Ideagen Plc as a software company, but with offices across the UK, USA, Bulgaria, Malaysia and Dubai we are so much more than that. We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system – a remit much wider than a set of products. The last financial year saw us reach 62% growth and with a strategic plan for the future that involves growth through expansion and acquisition there has never been a more exciting time to join the Ideagen Team!
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to cover a period of maternity leave, for up to 12 months. The role will be based at our office in East Kilbride, Glasgow, and will involve working closely with our business development and sales teams to raise awareness and generate interest in Ideagen software portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Marketing with a natural creative flair and an eye for detail, and is looking to develop their marketing experience in a fast growing, global technology company. Reporting to our Marketing Executive Manager, you will be joining an already established team where you’ll be able to expand and grow your skills within your specific area of expertise.
- Develop and own the “Go to Market” strategy to support our sector markets
- Develop, own and deliver the tactical marketing plan to deliver against your team’s strategic objectives
- Analyse market opportunities and business drivers to optimise marketing strategy and campaign execution
- Create awareness and lead generation campaigns, including online events, seminars, exhibitions, direct mail, email, etc.
- Work with our digital marketing team to develop appropriate social network marketing and blogging
- Design and develop marketing programs that address key market issues
- Develop creative marketing communications to promote the value proposition
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A Marketing Degree and at least 3 year’s marketing experience minimum
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including strong copywriting skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Proven project management experience, including robust knowledge within events
- Able to work effectively under pressure where priorities may change throughout the day
- An understanding of market challenges and translate into compelling content
- Ability to design and execute marketing strategies that help drive revenue goals
- Confidence to work with multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver the agreed marketing strategies
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills to ensure buy in from the team/ stakeholders
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and 32 days’ holiday including statutory holidays and your birthday - We feel it is important that all our people get to celebrate their birthday, so have the day off on us!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE