Digital Marketing Analyst
- Growing British business.
- Forward-thinking Digital strategy.
- Pivotal role within the eCommerce team.
What you’ll be doing
This is a newly created role within the eCommerce team so you will take ownership of all on-site analysis and reporting. The team consists of a Digital Marketing Manager, whom you will report into, an eCommerce Merchandiser and two Digital Marketing Executives.
You will analyse campaign performance and the customer journey, producing reports and offering
recommendations to the wider team for areas of improvement across all digital channels.
Another key part of your role is to develop and produce a conversion funnel reporting suite and perform drop-out analysis by channel and segment.
You will also work closely with the IT team to develop a testing roadmap using Monetate and create reports on the results. This insight will be used to refine the overarching online merchandising plan.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience performing a similar analytical role
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to use web analytics tools.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Understanding of the customer journey and driving conversions.
- Previous experience using an MVT platform is preferable.
A highly-competitive salary is on offer as well as a number of benefits, including access to the company pension scheme and a discount on products.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!