Senior Marketing Manager - Big 4, Consulting Arm
Focusing on the evolving Management Consulting marketplace, your task is to help consolidate client relationships and appeal to future prospects in an effort to win share of voice and strengthen the client roster.
Your remit will not be bound by sectors, nor geography, as you will act as an internal advisor, instigator and oversees to colleagues in marketing and BD and Consulting partners alike.
Your ability to immediately have impact, influence and manage stakeholders will be a key determinant of success as you work with and across virtual and defined teams to deliver compelling and consolidated content and bespoke communications targeted at ExCo buyers. You will be expected to be a role model and mentor across the marketing teams.
Excellent project management skills will be key, and you must have excellent facilitation skills to uncover fresh ideas and to shape campaigns which are embedded in the client agenda.
You must also have strong analytical ability, and experience of capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based upon complex ROI data sets.
- Continuing to develop and implement an effective strategy and marketing programme for CxO buyers, including journey mapping, segmentation, content and analytics
- Providing strategic advice and guidance to Partners on driving market reputation and awareness within key buyer groups
- Promoting initiatives internally, educating and building connections across the firm through important referrer communities
- Managing the risk and quality aspects of all marketing activity
- Developing new innovation and techniques and opportunities to differentiate Consulting
- Working closely with other marketing teams to access additional expertise and knowledge and to create maximum leverage for Consulting
- Consulting with the Head of Marketing to ensure that all activity is aligned to the business strategy
- Proven track record in the provision of B2B multi-channel marketing programmes
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing activity matched to commercial objectives
- An expert understanding of marketing programmes and channel management, ideally with a professional marketing qualification
- Strong knowledge of new and traditional marketing channels, including digital
- The ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Creative and innovative approach
- An eye for emerging trends and a curious mind
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware