Digital Development Manager
- Brand new digital capability in a well-known eCommerce business.
- Great progression opportunities.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
What skills you'll be needing
- It’s expected that you’ll have experience in manging multi-disciplined, in-house teams of developers. Experience of managing a remote team would be highly beneficial.
- Fantastic leadership & stakeholder management skills.
- You’ll need to have come from a technical background and be experienced in software development. This role is technically hands off; however, it’s essential that you can help your team solve complex technical issues.
- You’ll be highly skilled in the delivery of solutions, processes and be a champion for improving service levels across the team.
- You’ll need to have an up to date knowledge of agile principles.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in at the start of something big and have the autonomy to shape the strategy and future of the function. You will be working for a very well-known and hugely successful company which is putting a lot of time, effort and money into building this capability and is keen to transform their digital offering. There are plenty of professional development opportunities, as well as a competitive salary & a variety of benefits including a very good discount on their products!
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Hannah B.