Front-End Engineer - JS MVC, greenfield product development
- Pick your own kit, training budget, conference attendance, open source contribution and more.
- This is just the first stage of scaling up the business and there’s lots of opportunity for future progression.
What experience you'll need
- Knowledge and/or experience with modern JS frameworks such as Node, Express, Vue, React and Angular. Commercial experience preferable, although personal projects to show off would be good too.
- You’ll have some strong examples of eye-catching work to show off and ideally a Github/collection of personal projects or code samples to demonstrate your thirst for learning new tech.
- Commercial experience working with Kanban and/or SCRUM.
- They need someone with a positive attitude who is easy to get on with, you’ll be used to sharing ideas amongst other developers and suggesting new ideas and tech.
Your primary responsibility will be working on the company’s core products, smart adverts, content delivery solutions and new products for the business that you’ll be able to have a significant impact on. You’ll be learning how to build and scale JS apps and tools quickly within a product lead business. There’s a real emphasis on collaboration and so you’ll be working closely across teams and you’ll be asked to contribute your ideas and opinions on most projects you’ll be working on. There’s also a real belief in open source contribution and community engagement and you’ll be encouraged to be part of that.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return you’ll benefit from ongoing personal development including an impressive training budget and access to industry events. You’ll also be welcomed into a positive office environment with an unrivalled sense of autonomy in the work place including flexible working hours and occasional remote work, so this really suits someone who is hardworking and independent and really loves to code. Its high profile work that anyone would want in their portfolio so if you’ve got the right set of skills then expect £30-40K in this role. You can pick your own hardware and get involved in regular team socials and trips across the offices in Bristol and London.
This is a really awesome opportunity and they’re hiring now so send in your CV and examples to Jack for more info!