PR Account Manager - Corporate PR
PR Account Manager - Corporate Communications
Location: City of London
Salary: Up To £40K plus bonus
About The Corporate Communications PR Agency
My client has an outstanding opportunity for a successful PR Account Manager to join their team. An independent PR and Communications Agency, ranging from around 20 people. This company is continuingly growing and is established with global offices ranging from New York, Germany and the Middle East. Their specialism is in corporate communications for a range of clients in differing sectors all the way from tech start-ups to finance, Investments and Corporate Communications.
An environment where you will get the opportunity to work on some of the best known brands and help develop their corporate communications stance. There is the chance to work with some of the best known brands on the corporate side, but also the chance to develop much smaller and up and coming brands, with PR campaigns and strategies. An opportunity for an Account Manager to progress in an environment with regular training and further personal development.
As an Account Manager you will be working for a business that have a huge investment in training and rewarding their team!
About The PR Account Manager Role
Due to a continually growing team, they are looking for a PR Account Manager to join. Based in the city of London, this PR Agency offers a stylish, creative and innovative environment where you will be working alongside the team.
The responsibilities of the PR Account Manager include:
* Overseeing the delivery of client programmes.
* Advising clients on the content and overall strategy of programmes and contributing to the smooth running of client accounts.
* Take a lead in extending your business contacts and finding New Business leads.
* Be the face of the PR Agency and direct contact for client accounts.
* Have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
* Maintaining the standard of press material and that any crises are managed effectively.
About the New PR Account Manager
Are you a creative and focused individual with previous PR experience and have previously worked with on the corporate side for clients. Now is your chance to not miss an opportunity to apply to be a PR Account Manager.
The New Account Manager will:
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail, knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* You will preferably have had previous experience working within the corporate sector.
* Ideally be passionate and results driven.
* Allow your creativity to flow and think of out of the box ideas.
In return from a company the Account Manager will receive…
* Salary circa £40K +
* Annual performance bonuses
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* Free fruit & breakfast.
* Gym membership/pension.
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Account Manager role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive