Senior Marketing Executive
- Well-established leader of consumer events and travel exhibitions
- Responsible the cruise and adventure travel portfolio's
- Supporting the wider media marketing team in generating leads
- Experience running full mix campaigns from a consumer events background
- Expected to step up into a management role within 6 months
The Role: The Senior Marketing Executive role will report to the Event Director in this two-person marketing team. In tandem, the Senior Marketing Executive and existing Marketing Executive will own the marketing strategy and tactical execution of campaigns for a set portfolio of two luxury travel events. The Marketing Executive will be expected to have a high level of written English and have worked in a B2C consumer events background. On a day-to-day basis the successful candidate will be responsible for all marketing copy, executing email marketing, Social Media, and an understanding of SEO. The objective of this Marketing Executive role is to help generate leads for the sales team in order to increase consumer ticket sales to each event.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Responsible for new content creation along with identifying new media & commercial partners
- Writing creative copy for email, social media and the website
- Complete ownership of the group visitor strategy in order to increase event attendance
- Analysing marketing campaigns to establish successes and area's for campaign improvements
- Working alongside the sales team to maximise number of leads converted
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Knowledge of full-mix marketing activities
- Experience managing websites via a CMS
- Experience working in a consumer events marketing role
- Very strong face to face communication and negotiation skills
- A desire to progress into a more senior role
- An interest in post campaign analysis and reporting
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing role
The Company: This Company are a leading consumer events company with over 25 events and 400,000 annual visitors. Outside of luxury and adventure travel, this company also runs events within the food, arts, cycling and dance sectors, amongst others. The company is looking for someone to step up into a Marketing Manager within 6 months and continue to grow with this exiting organisation.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £28,000-35,000
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.