PR Senior Account Manager - Consumer PR
PR Senior Account Manager - Corporate PR
Location: West London
Salary: Up To £40K (DOE) plus an AMAZING benefits scheme
About The Top 150 PR Agency
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join a Top 10 PRWeek Agency. An agency of around 35, with strongly established relationships working with well-known companies and their CEO's, as well as original start-up companies. This company has over 5 years' experience working in areas such as consumer & corporate PR as well as digital, crisis management & media training.
An environment where your creativity can flourish in a fun, relaxed environment that enables everyone to work harmoniously in a team effort. The chance to work with some of the best known brands and influential business leaders, but also the chance to develop much smaller and up and coming brands, with PR campaigns and strategies. An opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to progress in an environment with regular training and further personal development.
This PR Agency have won several awards over the years such as "Best for PR Agency" and are dedicated investing in the career development of people. As a Senior Account Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe strong relationships are the key to their success! The opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join a company to climb the ladder of personal career success.
About The Senior Account Manager Role
Due to continuing success within this sector, they are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join. Based in Central London, this PR Agency offers a fun, creative and hardworking environment where you will be working harmoniously alongside the team to:
* Take the lead on some major accounts
* You will be able to develop new client relationships and take a leading role in extending your business contacts.
* You will have the chance to manage various clients' budgets.
* Play a role in the pitching of New Business.
About The New Senior Account Manager
A successful individual seeking to become a part of a creative and hardworking team environment.
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail, knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* Advantageous, to have previous experience profiling companies & in personal PR.
* You will preferably have had previous experience working within both the B2B & consumer space.
* Ideally be passionate and results driven.
In return from a company known for its exceptional benefits scheme…
* Salary circa £40K (Depending on Experience)
* Annual performance bonuses
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* Free fruit & breakfast.
* Gym membership/pension.
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Senior Account Manager Role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.