Designer, Central London – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
This smart agency are an important cog in a big wheel. They’re part of a very collaborative agency network – 11 agencies under one very cohesive roof and they need a Designer to help them push the business forward.
This agency builds and manages bespoke agency solutions within its client’s businesses and it’s ambition is to bring together two forces, agency and in-house, to create something exciting and impactful. They’re a disruptor in the agency world, delivering effective work in an agile and cost-effective way – this Designer will help them lead this charge.
This Designer would be required to manage and deliver conceptualized integrated design work to dedicated clients by producing work that delivers tangible results.
The responsibilities and skills this Designer needs include:
The work of the Designer:
- 70% Digital content: emails, banners, social post
- 30% Print: print and press ads / brochure / flyer experience required
- Owner and guardian of the clients playbook and existing brand guidelines, delivering finished artwork for both digital and print ready to supply to third parties (e.g printers and developers)
Direct responsibilities of the Designer:
- To manage and deliver conceptualized integrated design work to dedicated clients by producing work that delivers tangible results.
- Working onsite with the client to develop strong client relationships and support other NuFu employees on site in their pursuit of the same.
- Management of the client on day to day content production.
- Self starter who can manage their own workload direct from the client and manage all briefings, delivering on time.
Software requirements of the Designer:
- Adobe Creative Suite, in particular strong proven experience with:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Are you the Designer we’re looking for? If you are, please get in touch asap quoting job reference SS308.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.