Digital Marketing Director/CMO Designate
Our client is looking for an experienced ambitious impactful Head of Digital Marketing / Marketing Director to lead their "in house agency" function. This will suit a highly experienced commercial individual looking to develop a disruptive digital strategy in a new sector. You could be looking to make your move from agency to clientside or you are currently in retail, financial or professional services building a successful career
My client is an international group of 15 + Brands which supports and brings together specialist professional services businesses to become leaders in their fields with a strategy to continue to expand acquisitively. They have invested heavily into digital marketing in recent years to give their individual businesses a competitive advantage; with the aim to improve user experience and design routes to market.
- Create a strategy for the area and get buy in from all stakeholders
- Improve online customer experience and journeys to be best in class
- Leading a team of 6 Marketing professionals to drive business results
- Working with and reporting to the CEO to create specific digital requirements for creation of new capabilities.
- Working closely with Senior Directors in order to understand the business and look for new areas of improvement
- Identify commonalities across businesses, and translate these into strategic, sustainable and extensive online customer capability to power best in class digital experiences.
- Focus on each sector and solve business problems
You need to have:
- Ideally you will be a Graduate in Marketing and have 5 plus years experience in B2b and B2c environments
- Significant experience in digital marketing landscape and good GTM experience
- Good understanding of UX, visual design and MIS and all aspects of creating a best in class online experience.
- Experience creating web and mobile solutions.
- Understanding of web analytics packages including SiteCatalyst, Discover, Test & Target and Google Analytics, as well as Adobe Target and Adobe Campaign Manager.
- Excellent leadership and management skills both for direct reports and virtual teams