Senior Digital Data Analyst
Senior Digital Data Analyst - London £55K to £60K
You would work on multiple client accounts and on truly integrated campaigns, with a focus on digital
- From web to digital, CRM, media to content you will have an opportunity to work across numerous channels within marketing, and with a range of great clients in industries including retail, automotive and financial services.
- You will use analytics to enable the successful planning, delivery and measurement of clients’ marketing strategies.
- Deliver expert Web Analytics analysis using Google 360 and Ominiture (Adobe)
- Report on the success of campaigns using highly visual techniques including dashboard builds, to highlight trends in the data and the rationale for trends
- Advise clients on the optimum way to use data and analytical / statistical techniques to drive maximum value from their data
Senior Digital Data Analyst - Skills and experience
- Substantial experience in data analysis and insight within a marketing environment
- Web Analytics experience and some experience of Social Listening tools
- Advanced Excel
- SQL skills or similar programming software to build cluster, segmentation, modelling tools
- Passionate about using all types of customer data to uncover insight that drives data strategy
- A strategic thinker with strong communication skills
This exciting opportunity would really suit a Senior Digital Data Analyst who wants to work across digital, social media and CRM on a variety of high profile accounts.
The salary is £55K to £60K
This great role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in data and CRM roles, so if this Senior Digital Data Analyst role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs