We are recruiting for Content Co-ordinator to join what stands to be a revolutionary digital business. At the moment a lot of their new products are in alpha and beta testing, and will all be centred on delivering innovative new services to a mass consumer audience.
Think things like 'augmented reality' and checking if a certain wallpaper type might suit your room just by opening your phone or tablet device's camera and pointing it at the wall. Or whether a brown or black leather sofa might suit best, by selecting it from within the app then pointing your device at the location you want it.
Or perhaps you're developing a 'mood board' for a room, selecting items you like the look of and putting them together like Pinterest, only for your app to recognise and search for each item listed, bringing you the best prices and options to buy…
It's that kind of digitally innovative solution and experiences this business is creating.
The company is a 'digital garage' established by one of the UK's biggest employer brands. Content is going to be a major part for their digital offering, and this is where you come in. As the Content Co-Ordinator, you will be working within the core Content team, essentially as the central project manager, organising everything and ensuring everyone is clear on expectations and delivery deadlines.
You will be co-ordinating multiple projects at any one time, managing a large group of stakeholders, pulling various projects together, creating briefs, disseminating that amongst the appropriate teams. Then ensuring what's being created by graphics teams, copywriters, 3rd party suppliers and production teams is of the appropriate quality, on brand and brief, and of course meets deadlines.
Despite this being a start-up, it's still part of a much bigger firm, and as such they pool resource from centralised functions of the parent company. So you need to be organised, a great communicator, with great project management skills and be comfortable working across large teams of people.
They're really looking to bring content to life for their customers with the vision of pushing the organisation forward. If this is an opportunity that appeals to you, why not apply online today to hear more?
Position: Content Co-ordinator
Salary: up to £27k + benefits
- Solid project management skills - able to evidence working with and curating content projects for digital channels
- Previous experience/knowledge working within a content team
- An out-going individual that is able to work across a number of teams helping to meet project needs
- Experience of working with broad range of stakeholders at various levels with influential skills
- Able to successfully navigate your way through large organisation and not get swamped or lost by businesses of scale and complexity
- Great organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience can be from agency or client side environments
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided
For further information please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.