Insight & Reporting Manager
Insight & Reporting Manager – temp to perm opportunity in leading accountancy and financial advisory firm. This top 10 accountancy and financial services firm has recently gone through significant change, and it’s an exciting time to join the firm.
In this new Insight and Reporting Manager role you will work initially on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent. You will be responsible for developing insight and analysis into the value of the firm’s marketing activities in order to support budgetary decisions and developing new marketing initiatives. This will involve:
- Developing a framework, process and KPIs for measuring marketing performance;
- Reporting to the business on a monthly basis;
- Marketing and competitor research to identify opportunities for the firm;
- Working with the marketing team and external suppliers to establish the brand perception of the firm amongst clients and markets;
- Supporting the marketing planning and budgeting process.
You will come from either a marketing background or from an operational or analysis background. You will be commercial and enjoy writing and reporting. You will also have the confidence to present on a regular basis.