Senior Digital Content Executive
The successful candidate will be an experienced writer with a passion for producing content
Senior Digital Content Executive Responsibilities:
- As a brand ambassador you will be responsible for writing fresh new content to publish to send out to potential new clients
- Based on research, interviews and brainstorming with other team members you will produce articles, blogs and thought leadership content
- Review and edit content contributions from other colleagues, creating and posting content for impactful social posts; engaging with the companies social communities
- Producing content for email campaigns, A/B testing subject lines to maximise OR and CTR
- You will be the lead expert for the internal CRM platform which is Hubspot (training will be provided)
- Organise and manage events for the business helping to plan and run exciting events with industry leaders
- Some creative design work may also be required
Senior Digital Content Executive Experience/Skills Required:
- Educated to a degree level in Marketing, Business, Journalism or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in the technology space or a strong interest in technology is desirable.
- Some experience with using Hubspot is a bonus
- Some experience deploying B2B social media campaigns.
- General enthusiasm and a can-do attitude is a must.