PR & Digital Communications Exec - Fantastic Beauty Brand
- Own the PR, Comms & Social Media strategy.
- Work with fantastic beauty brands.
- Fast growing business and team.
What you'll be doing
As the business grows through great brand performance, a strong new product development plan and an increase in customer interest there is now a need for a proactive and self starting PR and Communications Exec to create and deliver successful PR campaigns and Social Media content.
With new products ready to launch, and others with a strong brand presence, your role will be to build strong relationships with key press, bloggers and social influencers to ensure the brands are always in the forefront of consumers' minds.
Through strong and attractive press releases you will keep consumers up to date on brand activity, and deliver creative campaigns to gain the attention of the press, bloggers and end customers.
Due to an increasing International customer base you will be required to support customers with local PR and Communication activity, keeping them on strategy, sharing assets and where required working with local PR agencies to implement plans. Occasional travel to London PR agencies will be required, and possibly the odd trip abroad.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven experience within a PR and Marketing Comms role
- Good Social Media experience, especially across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Ability to network and pick up the phone to journalists
- Self motivated and can work on your own initiative
- A genuine team player who enjoys working within a small team
This is such a great time to be joining this company. It is a small team, but a great one, with a strong culture, ambitious growth plans and the resources to support the ongoing growth, you can really make this role your own.
As well as having a genuinely exciting role, you will have a competitive salary (circa £30k-£35k), 25 days holiday + BH, flexible working hours, early finish on a Friday, a new laptop and iPhone, what more can you ask for?
There will be a lot of interest in this role so don't wait around and apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.