Data Product Manager
Senior Data Product Manager – around £58K + bonus + good benefits and flexible working
London, Leeds or Northamptonshire
Our client is looking for a Data Product Manager to work within their marketing services team. You will help deliver and manage a set of data and direct marketing products and propositions that this client can take to market. The client provides data driven products that help enhance companies direct marketing and they work with a huge number of high profile household names.
Senior Data Product Manager - The role
- You will develop strategies by consistently highlighting opportunities to improve data products and direct marketing services
- You will ensure data is compliant and part of your role will focus on the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) working closely with the Data Protection Officer to ensure that all products meet the guidelines
- You will identify product enhancements, create marketing plans and campaigns to maximise sales opportunities and raise awareness of new and existing products.
- Proven history of working in a data services background – maybe from a data supplier background.
- Understanding of Data Protection regulations.
- Market and product knowledge of marketing data products and services
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
You will be able to work from the Leeds, London or Northampton, with some flexibility to work partly from home.
This role is a fixed term contract until January 2019.
The salary is around £58,000 plus generous holiday and the opportunity to earn bonus of up to 18%