Whether you are an experienced agency Account Manager with itchy feet, seeking a new opportunity, or a Senior Account Executive looking to take the next step in your agency career, we would be very interested in talking to you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful. established agency with a focus on B2B and B2C corporate design and marketing communications. This involves corporate reporting, brand identity, marketing communications and digital projects. The Company has grown organically and now has over 160 employees across four offices: London, Edinburgh, Bicester and Birmingham.
The Bicester office operates in a very quirky converted office space with a busy, informal culture and environment, where collaboration is encouraged between all employees and disciplines. There is a real 'family' vibe to this agency.
Due to exciting business wins and a very healthy work flow, we are looking for Account Manager to work alongside two of the agency's Corporate Reporting Account Directors in the support and delivery of predominantly print-based projects. As the primary point of client contact, you will be responsible for co-ordinating all parties (internal and external) to ensure the complete and on-time delivery of all agreed activity. Projects in this team vary hugely in size and time-scales and you will need to flex accordingly!
- Project manage multiple projects of all types
- Take briefs assisted by senior colleagues if appropriate; Senior Executive would be mentored and supported
- Prepare project costs, project plans and time schedules
- Attend client meetings with the senior colleagues
- Brief creative team with assisted by senior colleagues if appropriate
- Present creative work with assistance of design colleagues
- Prepare contact reports and project progress reports
- Plan work into studio via trafficker
- Prepare purchase orders and invoices for review
- Organise and maintain client files and update job records
- Provide management team with project status and gross profit information on all projects as requested
- Identify potential opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell products and services and explain them to senior colleagues
- Be recognised by clients as the key day to day contact for the delivery of their projects
You will need to have cut your teeth in agency and have a couple of years relevant experience, whether that be a Senior Account Executive now ready to jump, or an Account Manager looking for a change. The world of corporate reporting is one that needs focus and determination to become knowledgeable within and so an interest in this sector would be a huge advantage to you. Many of the clients are London based and so in time, you will get to travel with the Account Directors and you too will get to know the clients well.
- You must demonstrate quality awareness and have very strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgement and analytical thinking with unquestionable business ethics and integrity
- Organised and can multi-task with ease and a 'can do' mentality is vital
- Ability to work alone and very collaboratively
- Business and commercial awareness and the desire to earn the clients trust and develop relationships
- Engaging, collaborative and adept at building internal and external relationships
- Flexible, adaptable style and approach
- Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry
This will need to be someone who wants to learn and become knowledgeable in the world of Corporate Comms and who would rise to the challenge. If all of this sounds like you, please send us your CV today or call in for more information!