Senior Data Scientist - Online Luxury Fashion Retail
Senior Data Scientist
Revolutionary Fashion e-tailer
- Working with impressive ex-management consultancy senior leadership team.
- Opportunity to work across Customer behaviour, Pricing and Digital
- Exceptional business growth rate since its inception - therefore individual development and training available is widely available.
One of the world's fastest growing ecommerce fashion retailers is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join their growing analytics and data science function. The pace is fast, the reward high and the work, cutting edge.
Working with some leading data scientists and analytical minds from consulting backgrounds and leading loyalty firms, you have the opportunity to learn and develop within a commercial environment with support and guidance from real experts in this space.
You will have commercial data science of statistical modelling experience and having studied to degree level in a numerate subject, perhaps machine learning, computer science or mathematics / statistics.
Technically you MUST have worked with Python.
You will be responsible for harnessing the value of the data generated through rigorous testing but will also understand the problems faced with repeated testing of data; so a solutions focused approach is key.
Working in a small yet rapidly growing team, you form an integral part of the Digital Marketing function, working with high visibility and influence, interacting with the directors and other team managers.
They are ideally looking for someone who is experienced in leading and owning projects to come in and deliver data science expertise around Affiliates.
You will need to be outgoing and confident working closely with the digital and customer marketing experts for this unique business.
POSITION - Senior Data Scientist - Revolutionary Fashion e-tailer
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £65k - £75k plus excellent benefits, bonus, career devleopment
- Educated to at least degree level in a numerate subject; machine learning, statistics, mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science etc.
- Proven experience in using Python as well as knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and Hive
- Strong skills in advanced statistical analysis and modelling techniques
- Extensive experience in one of the following fields: Bayesian inference, hypothesis testing, time series modelling or reinforcement
- A background in customer digital marketing, and experience in leading on your own projects
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with senior level stakeholders
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com