Senior Content Executive
We're working with an award winning professional services business in the search for an experienced Senior Content Executive to join their Digital and Brand team. Reporting to the Digital Manager, this person will be responsible for delivering the firm's social media and digital strategy to drive brand awareness and engagement. This is a great opportunity to join a global, forward thinking and award winning business.
- Creating and editing video and other digital content for both external and internal channels
- Ensuring all campaign content is optimised for digital and social channels
- Analysing and reporting on social engagement
- Maintaining and implementing a publishing schedule for digital and social content
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to identify relevant digital and social content
- Experience of creating engaging written content for use across a range of platforms
- Experience of creating and editing video content
- Proven track record of coordinating and managing digital and social activities and campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of growing online communities
- Ability to analyse and evaluate performance to improve future activity
- History of working in a corporate environment
- Ability to translate content to suit social channels
- Proven strategic and problem solving ability
- Good time and project management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Innovative, creative, enthusiastic individual with an ability to put ideas into practice.
Keen to apply? Don't delay - our client is looking to shortlist quickly for this role. Click 'apply' to make sure you're in the mix...
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.