This is an exciting opportunity to join the marketing team of a large Fashion Retailer based in Central London as a Marketing Coordinator. You will work with the Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing to implement new product launches and marketing initiatives.
You will be working across multiple channels including; In-Store, Out-of-Store (ATL) and online product marketing campaigns in order to deliver excellent customer experiences.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working with the fashion buying teams to establish creative product stories for translation into social and email campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Manager with the execution of the in store customer experience, including gift with purchases, giveaways, scent in store, digital content screens and fitting room samples.
- Supports the Retail team with localised marketing activity and events, liaising with The My Personal Stylist team and Store Managers to help establish Oasis stores in their local communities.
- Working with their multichannel teams to help execute innovative product marketing campaigns and in store experiences that drive retail and online sales. You will work with the Head of Marketing to develop product stories as part of the annual marketing plan.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience running product marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience working across and maintaining relationships with multiple teams across a company.
- Marketing experience for a retail or luxury brand would be beneficial.
- A strong passion for the fashion industry and experience working with/in buyers teams would be advantageous.
The successful candidate could earn up to £27,000pa + Benefits