Head of Marketing UK & Ireland
A successful candidate will be a strategic and analytical thinker, who blends deep experience in B2B marketing with creative energy that inspires action. You keenly understand acquisition marketing and demand generation, and have a strong sense for how to use a range of marketing channels to drive growth throughout the customer acquisition funnel and beyond.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing leadership, preferably in a technology marketing organisation (or equivalent)
- Experience marketing in a B2B demand generation funnel, driving MQLs and SQLs
- With a strongly data-driven approach, you'll be comfortable using tools like Google Analytics and CRM systems such as Marketo to inform your decision making
- Proven experience of managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Familiarity with PPC, SEO
- Commercially focused
If you would like to work for well known organisation that believes Marketing, as an integrated corporate function is fundamental to the delivery of the business strategy, then you should apply with your CV.