Looking to become a PPC Manager in one the leading fashion eCommerce companies? Here is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
Our client is a nationwide business B2C in a fantastic sector where they have established themselves as a recognisable fashion retailer. Our client is looking for a PPC Manager working across multiple digital media channels internally to help deliver sales and traffic growth to the company.
The role will be based around monitoring and growing the various PPC accounts and clients including all paid channels concentrating on Google shopping, Search and any other relevant channels. The client regularly has paid breakout events for staff to help with team building and integration. Also, being based in Manchester, there are superb transport links and even plenty of free parking for the staff.
Keys and Responsibilities of a PPC Manager:
- Have a strong knowledge in Google AdWords would be highly advantageous as well as Google Shopping and Display
- Work with the Head of Multi-Channel Fascia’s to devise and deliver the strategy for the driving traffic and sales growth across the digital channel mix by device type to achieve growth and cost targets.
- The different channels include PPC, Organic Search, CRM, Affiliate Marketing and so on.
- Responsibility for planning and delivering to the agreed traffic and sales at the budget CPA
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting/implementing improvements to the websites
- Working with offline marketing and merchandising team to ensure brand campaigns are fully supported across the various channels
- Awareness of emerging industry trends and best practices, implementing these advancements where appropriate
- Manage a team of PPC and SEO Executives and ensure the team are working collaboratively
Required Skills and Attributes
The role requires a strong all-round digital marketer with a solid background in Paid Search, who has experience of budget and growth planning to achieve targets. Combined with the ability to work across multiple accounts and teams to achieve results.
- Experience in a digital role is essential (preferably in Sports / Fashion)
- Strong Paid Search background preferable in retail with experience of all the digital channel mix
- Experience of working with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.
- Use analytics software to produce reports on campaigns for senior management team against KPIs
- Experience of analysing data and reports to ensure all channels are working efficiently and to targets
- Proven leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines in a busy environment whilst motivating a team with a wide variety of skill sets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Comfortable working as part of a collaborative team
If this sounds like an opportunity that you cannot miss? Don’t wait and apply now for the job! Send us your CV to email@example.com or call one of our eCommerce team on 0161 833 1044.