Marketing Manager (Hospitality)
Marketing Manager (Hospitality) - Liverpool - £30-35k
Well-respected and well-loved restaurant group, with their head office in Liverpool, is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team (with travel to other UK cities).
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will work autonomously, owning the marketing function for one of the group's restaurant brands. There is a great deal of development opportunity for the successful candidate, as there are various other brands within the group, which could come under your remit, as you progress within the organisation.
You will be involved in:
- Preparing and delivering campaign plans for each of the restaurants.
- Making effective use of the existing customer database, promote repeat business and schemes to engender customer loyalty.
- Develop initiatives to ensure data capture of new customers.
- Develop relations and work effectively with key partners including internal staff, local media, hotels, wine suppliers etc.
- Effectively manage marketing spend in line with approved budget.
- Develop new marketing strategies to ensure sales targets are met.
- Manage all media and marketing channels including social media to promote the restaurants to local consumers and businesses
- Develop launch strategies as the business expands into new restaurant locations and develop new concepts.
- Be creative in working with web and e-mail designers and have a sound understanding of e-marketing and the use of social media in order to increase customer engagement.
- To be aware of trends and opportunities that provide a change to market the restaurants effectively.
- Marketing of promotional gift vouchers and incentives.
- Negotiate new business terms with partners and manage day to day external stakeholder relationships.
- Participate in monthly Board Meetings and be able to communicate effectively with the owners of the business.
- Produce and review marketing plans/strategies for each site.
- Frequently visit each site to understand the operations and customers.
To be considered for this role, you must be an experienced marketing manager within the hospitality industry (only candidates with hospitality industry experience will be considered). You will have worked across email marketing, promotional campaigns, social media and print campaigns, and will have your own external contacts for designers/agencies etc. Ideally, you will be able to use photoshop for smaller design pieces (social media imagery, for example).
You will be experienced in marketing strategy, writing marketing plans/calendars and delivering sales growth. You will be an excellent communicator, with strong written and verbal skills, a confident self-starter, able to function autonomously, with a hands-on approach. You will also be analytical and commercially-aware, able to understand margins and sales data.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-loved restaurant group, working on a well-known brand and really take control of the marketing strategy and execution. Great career progression opportunities are also available.