Head of Global Customer Advocacy - FinTech
Are you a Customer Susses Manager, Customer Advocacy Manager or Customer Reference Manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to be responsible for the Global Customer Advocacy Program for a Billion Pound FinTech?
Do you have broad marketing experience across Collateral Creation, Events & Campaigns?
Do you have some experience working in a fast moving technology business?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a Global FinTech company looking to appoint a Head of Global Customer Advocacy to their Global Marketing team to look after the Customer Advocacy Program, Case Study Generation and Sales Growth programs. This role will work with both new and existing customers globally to generate customer references and streamline the sales with potential customers.
The company is a global name in FinTech, present in over 150 countries with annual revenues exceeding $450 million, their headquarters are Switzerland and they are on a mission to transform the core banking systems of the world banks (Retail, Investment & Asset Management)
This role reports to the Global Marketing Director, This role needs a highly-organised self-starter to assist with to plan, implement and develop a client-centric strategy to create advocates from their client base. You will be working with our internal stakeholders, including the global sales force, to create awareness and adoption around the pillars. You would also keep track on any deals that have been influenced by these programs. This is a hands on role where you will be given full autonomy for customer advocacy across the globe.
We're looking for someone who always wants to take the initiative and is prepared to develop and deliver new ideas.
This role is based in London but will require travel to key events across the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a full-fledged reference and ambassador program (reassess and improve the current program)
- Create an approach to increase the number of references globally (including reassessing our sales incentive structure)
- Liaise directly with sales teams to ensure that maximum value is achieved from each reference whilst also protecting individual customer spokespeople from 'overuse'
- Own and run any sales training on our reference program including reference request procedures
- Expand the rewards/ambassador program
- Identify selected customers to develop 'go live' case studies where appropriate;
- Take ownership of refreshing old case studies
- Develop pipeline of new case studies
- Write and edit case studies (together with stakeholders)
- Establish a systematic approach to reach out to all new customers with a welcome kit.
- Develop communities of like-minded individuals to add value to their business by facilitating the interactions. This could include customer advisory boards, online communities, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key (influencers) customers
Title: Head of Global Customer Advocacy - FinTech
Salary: £65k - £80k dependent on experience
Benefits: Good bonus and benefits package
Applications will only be considered if they have the following:
- Strong and proven ability to inspire and generate passion for creating new programs
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in the organisation
- Proven capability to communicate clearly in front of a broad variety of audiences and energize and enthuse them
- High levels of influencing skills and cultural sensitivity
- Highly tenacious ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Systematic approach to sharing knowledge and best practices across a global team
- com experience preferred
- High energy and passionate
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- High levels of engagement, displays a lot of poise, gravitas and maturity
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize complex and critical pieces of information and content
- Clear sense of accountability
- Ability to make decisions and commit
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
For further information please contact:
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100