£32,000 + Benefits
South Yorkshire - Commutable for Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds etc.
A leading B2B organisation based in South Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is looking for an ambitious and driven Category Product Manager on a fixed term contract to join their marketing and product team. This position is responsible for managing and developing the product development process in line with the category strategy.
- Responsible for the category - product range, pricing, costs, forecasting etc. to achieve the objectives (volume, margin, and turnover)
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and to support the NPD strategy.
- Analyse potential gaps in product portfolio and identify product/range opportunities
- Liaise with commercial and production personnel to resolve problems relating to the product range.
- Devise a clear roadmap for the development of the product portfolio that prioritises developments that are going to deliver a step change in the commercial performance of the business.
- Actively collaborate with Sales in a customer facing role to champion the product view and product development project implementation.
- Responsible for creation of NPD communication with help of marketing team.
- Responsible for catalogue/collateral production per product group.
- Work with marketing team to deliver FAB (Features, Advantages, Benefits) by product group and to ensure the delivery of quality on-brand, on budget and on time marketing campaigns.
- Experience in a Category or Product Management position
- Ability to influence the product range, pricing, costs and forecasting
- Experience analysing product portfolios and the capability to make positive change
- Capability to drive features, advantages and benefits in marketing product campaigns
- Experience in product ownership, product development & product pipeline
If you are interested in the above opportunity or would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 200 3755.