Are you an experienced PPC Manager or PPC Executive looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Independent agency?
Are you an expert in various Paid Search disciplines?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a leading independent performance media agency looking for a PPC Manager to look after Paid Search campaigns for one it's largest accounts.
The client is one of the UK's most established media agencies. The agency has evolved massively over the last couple of years, they have gone from strength to strength in terms of growth, personnel and the range of services they offer.
They are extremely proud of their FTSE 100 client list and have grown a range of clients from tiny budgets and handling just Paid Search right through to managing their entire media budget.
They are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with upcoming vacancies in all areas of digital across multiple clients.
The PPC Manager is responsible for managing, planning and implementing paid search campaigns that continuously drive innovation & performance for a major FMCG client.
The role requires the following skills:
- Develop and implement the paid search (PPC) marketing strategy for the clients
- Act as the main contact for paid search activity
- Comprehensive understanding of the client's requirements, targets and future plans
- Manage the relationship with the agencies technology partners
- Deliver monthly client reviews/planning sessions
- Keep up to date with and ensure industry best practise techniques
Headquartered in near Kings Cross they are easily commutable from all mainline London stations.
Title: PPC Manager - Paid Search Manager
Salary: £25k - £35k dependent on experience
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, ambitious digital marketing professional looking for the next step. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- An excellent understanding of the paid search marketplace
- Sound technical understanding
- Bid management experience essential (ideally Marin)
- Great communication skills, self-confident approach
- Presentation skills both written and verbal
- Good understanding of other digital marketing techniques
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A keen interest in new technology
- Hungry to progress
- Self - motivated, self - directed and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- Charismatic & outgoing personality with a 'can do' attitude.
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
You can view all our vacancies on our website www.bluepelican.com