Online Trading Manager
- Own the Online Trading plan.
- Elements around customer journey optimisation.
- Clicks and Mortar proposition.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of a team of 10, you will work in tandem with digital marketing, graphic design, web development and eCRM to deliver an optimal customer experience. All the while ensuring this remains in line with the multi-channel offering. You’ll ensure that processes run smoothly with the online merchandising team to upload new products efficiently with the right look and feel. Alongside this the trading activity will be discussed with relevant buying teams to ensure products are available. The day to day will involve tracking performance and customer behaviour to tweak these processes.
This leads nicely into aspects such as A/B and MVT testing to identify areas for improvement with respect to customer experience. The development team will be on hand to implement positive changes so you’ll manage these processes end to end too. Examples include monitoring the cross/upsell tool to improve commercial outcomes.
What experience you’ll need
- Online Trading experience in an eCommerce setting and owned a trading plan.
- Key focus on strategy and managed online merchandising processes. Good working knowledge of site merchandising tools.
- Knowledge of how to improve customer experience and run A/B & MVT testing (desirable).
- Strong customer focus.
- Worked for a Clicks and Mortar retailer.
Salary on offer here is in the region of £35-40k depending on experience. Further benefits information is available on request.
Drop Joe a line or send over a CV to hear more information about this role.