We have an excellent opportunity for a Production Coordinator in London for the UK's leading specialist in branded promotional merchandise.
As Production Coordinator you will liaise between suppliers and clients to co-ordinate the production of a vast range of products. The Production Coordinator is responsible for trouble shooting problems that arise during this process.
You will work alongside our client's Sales / Account Managers and will coordinate with the artwork and accounts department as and when necessary. Production Coordinators will also deal directly with a large range of clients.
Main Duties as Production Coordinator
Once an order has been placed, Product Coordination acts as the main point of contact between client and supplier.
• Oversee production of order from start through to delivery.
• Liaise between Client and Supplier to ensure the correct goods arrive with the Client on time.
• Generate Purchase Orders and Acknowledgements on Database (Promos)
• Book and chase deliveries.
• Update Promos' Production Manager & Order Folder.
• Deal with internal & external queries as they arise.
Liaise with Client, Supplier and Design Studio to ensure correct artwork is supplied to Supplier.
Proof artwork proof to Client and send approval to Supplier.
• Deal with a wide range of problems as they occur; for example, Courier and Production issues.
• Deal with Customer complaints accordingly
• Generate correspondence as and when necessary
Skills and Expertise required as Production Coordinator:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good standard of written and spoken English
• Good telephone and communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good time management, organisational skills and ability to multi task and prioritise
• Thrive on a busy workload and working under pressure
• Motivated and flexible
• Intelligent and assertive
• Good computer skills, with experience of Word, Excel, and databases
• Enjoy working in a team environment and able to get on well with all people at all levels
Hours and Salary
In the role of Production Coordinator you will work Monday to Thursday 09.00 to 17.30 and Friday 09.00 to 17.00. There is a salary on offer of £25,000 per annum plus bonus.
What our client offers you
• An opportunity to work with dynamic, well-established company
• Ongoing development
• Loyalty bonuses
• Opportunity to enhance your skill base and grow within an expanding organisation
• Full autonomy and decision making
• Interaction with customers and suppliers
• Full time positions have 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays) with 1 day extra holiday per year worked - 3 holiday days is to be taken over the Christmas period
• Half day holiday on birthday
• 'Dress down' and 5pm finishes on Fridays
• Bonuses for staff introductions
• A fun working environment with company socials; lunch, dinners and drinks.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!